We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Social Media Coordinator / Community Manager. This role will be the community moderator for all of Movado’s social media pages. The successful candidate will monitor and participate in all conversations that take place on our pages as well as out in the overall social media ecosphere to help champion the Movado brand and create brand advocates and loyalists.
- Monitors pages for customer service issues
- Looks for trending topics for the brand to engage in
- Responds to positive brand appropriate comments and images
- Posts all approved content from calendars
- Brand and competitive reporting from social tracking tools (social bakers)
- Weekly review of the Movado page performance, review of top performing posts for paid promotion consideration (both organic and paid performance)
- Monthly competitive reporting
- Ad hoc reporting for other MGI/Licensed Brands
- Assist with blogger initiatives: administrative paperwork (contracts, sending product, etc)
- Familiarity with community management and an affinity to engage with consumers
- A desire to convert consumers into brand advocates and loyalists
- An exceptional attitude and flexibility as well as the ability to wear many hats
- Attention to detail and be able to multitask--Creative thinker and problem solver
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Ebel, and Concord along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari, Tommy Hilfiger, and Rebecca Minkoff licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)